Ok, so its no secret that I am needing some change in my life. I have two friends in particular who are really out there living and following their dreams! I am excited for them and can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy. They are friends who you would share your life dreams with. And now to see them out there living them, is awesome and depressing all at the same time. One of them has children, the other doesn't. I envy their opportunities, granted they both have worked hard to get to where they are. I feel like my life is on hold for the time being. Especially since we want to have another child. I feel like a horse at the starting gate, about to run free and feel the breeze in my hair when they call off the race. Your okay with having more time and the reason the race has been called off is awesome, it just takes some adjusting to a new race schedule. I hope that made some sort of sense!
I really admire Andy right now because he set up some life goals a LONG time ago and is now starting to seriously plan them. One is to run a marathon and the other is to climb Mt. Kilamanjaro (sp?) in Africa. He is going to run the marathon on Feb, and is scheduling the climb for 2012. He asked me what my life goals were and I drew a blank. I had things professionally that I wanted to do, but I couldn't think of anything more specific to a personal goal. So I started thinking. I have always wanted to write a book. I am constantly thinking of possible story lines or how I would decorate the album cover, ect. Now, this is a goal that will have to wait till after the second child and Atlas are in school. I don't have the time or the mental clear mindedness to write while I have young children. Being so sleep deprived for so long makes you hardly able to remember your name! Let alone write a book! Once again, feeling like I am at the starting gate about to charge and put on hold again. So, I have decided to set some more short term goals that are less time consuming...ok, so I just decided that now and don't have any yet to report, but when I do, I will post them!
Well, I heard the "ALL DONE!!!" scream from Atlas, so I better jump off here. :) Shower time since we just got back from the pool!
See ya on the flip side!
you could write a new series like the Twilight saga! lol
ReplyDeleteHaha, I know! I am trying to rack my brain for something awesome like that, that hasn't been done before. Its hard though!
ReplyDelete